The conference fee includes:
- Conference welcome pack
- Coffee Breaks
- All sessions access
- Welcome reception
- Early registration deadline: May 14th, 2018
- Travel support* application deadline: May 14th, 2018
- Contributed poster abstract submission deadline: June 1st, 2018
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing to the Technical Secretariat (email@example.com)
- Cancellations until 30th May 2018: Full refund
- No refunds will be possible for cancellations from 31st May 2018
Method of payment:
Your preferred method of payment can be selected at the end of the registration process in the online system.
- On-line credit card payment: by selecting online payment, you will be directed to the conference bank entity for secure online payment. Credit cards accepted are Visa and MasterCard.
- Bank Transfer: All bank account details will be available at the end of the registration procedure. The Bank Transfer should indicate clearly the ID of the attendee and ICAP Conference name.
If you need an invoice to proceed with the payment, you can request for it during the registration procedure.
*Assist in the travelling expenses for delegates coming to attend the conference from Developing Countries. Financial support will be granted after the conference.
Technical information professionals who wish to cover ICAP 2018 Conference should get a Press Pass, which includes access to the venue, exhibition area, sessions and other activities held during the event.
Is required to accredit the belonging to your publication reporting team by at least one of the following options:
- Link to your publication’s website where your name is listed
- A written confirmation from the journal chief editor
- Recent signed articles
To apply for a Press Pass please fill-in the following form, add your accredit documentation and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org